All parts developed for the highest performance. Accomplished further evolution, BERES Ladies.
- The longer carry distance with deflection of the crown
- The internal rib mechanism of the crown securely receives the impact from balls and maximizes the stress, achieving a longer carry distance.
- Optimum center-of-gravity design with the excess weight obtained by a thinner crown
- The center-of-gravity design focused on how easily the trajectory is increased.
- The load method that meets the needs for each club is adopted.
- 3W easily grips and lifts the ball; 5W moderately grips the ball; and 7W is focused on the control and spin performance. These meet the needs for each club and become powerful weapons for the golfers.